(Photo credit: Getty Images)
(1) Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?
(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans, when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?
(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but illegal aliens are called "Dreamers."
(4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it." Well then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?
(5) I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country but consider it punishment to be sent back there.
(6) The Constitution: It doesn't need to be rewritten; it needs to bereread.
( 7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."
(8)The late conservative writer Joseph Sobran said: "'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."
(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.