A family in Titusville is recovering in the hospital after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning. They left a generator running in their garage without any open windows or doors - and then fell asleep.
The six adults and two children complained of headaches, nausea and vomiting, according to firefighters.
Investigators say that generators should be left outside, locked up to a vehicle or secured elsewhere.
Carbon monoxide poisoning sickens Titusville family https://t.co/emU1GgxU5p— WFTV Eyewitness News (@WFTV) September 12, 2017