Closed Tuesday: Seaworld Orlando, Discovery Cove , Legoland, Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex and Aquatica Orlando
Universal Orlando Resort announced it will be open Tuesday, however Universal's Volcano Bay will be closed.
Disney announced it has adjusted its hours for Tuesday for the following parks:
·Magic Kingdom- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
·Disney's Hollywood Studios- 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
·Disney's Animal Kingdom- 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
·Epcot- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
·Disney Springs- 10 a.m. -8 p.m.
·Disney's Blizzard Beach- Closed
·Disney's Typhoon Lagoon- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Disney will resume operations on Wednesday, September 4, with the following hours:
Wednesday, September 4
- Magic Kingdom Park: 8:00 AM-10:00 PM (open for Extra Magic Hours from 10:00 PM-12:00 AM)
- Epcot: 9:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 9:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 8:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Disney Springs: 10:00 AM-12:00 AM
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park: Closed
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf: 10:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf: 10:00 AM-10:00 PM
Due to schedule-related impacts associated with Hurricane Dorian, morning Extra Magic Hours are not available on Wednesday, September 4. Magic Kingdom Park will host evening Extra Magic Hours from 10:00 PM-12:00 AM.